Social Networks: ACI Entertainment Facebook ACI Entertainment Twitter ACI Entertainment Instagram ACI Entertainment YouTube

10TH YEAR REMEMBRANCE OF LATE (OTUNBA) RUFUS ADENIYI AND OPENING OF AFINJU RESORT IN ONDO

Here at ACI Entertainment, we are proud of the work we do, and so pleased to receive the compliments of our many clients. We hope you will take a tour of some of our recent projects, which provide you with an idea of our varied production repertoire, and which are evidence of our talent and versatility.

10TH YEAR REMEMBRANCE OF LATE (OTUNBA) RUFUS ADENIYI AND OPENING OF AFINJU RESORT IN ONDO

It was an ocassion of pride when children of the late Otunba Rufus Adeniyi celebrated the icon and father of all at the newly built hotel (AFINJU RESORT) in honor of his steadfastness and love to humanity.

Aci entertainment provided stage, light and audio re-enforcement service for the day. The event which took place in Ondo saw the attendance of the first lady of Ondo state, commissioners of the State and high chiefs of Ondo town and its neighbourhood.

Click on the link below for pictures:

pictures of event

115 comments (Add your own)

1. Heaven singz wrote:
I love ACI programmes and I want to be part of this glorious label.

June 16, 2017 @ 12:18 AM

2. Heaven singz wrote:
I have seen what ACI has done and I have watched Jesse Jags performance and I love the stage arrangement and the lightening. How can be part of this company? Cos I'm interested in working with ACI.

June 16, 2017 @ 12:24 AM

3. wrote:
Hello there! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs
up for the excellent information you have got right here on this post.
I'll be returning to your website for more soon.

May 4, 2019 @ 5:34 PM

4. wrote:
Hi there, this weekend is pleasant designed for me,
for the reason that this time i am reading this impressive informative
post here at my house.

May 8, 2019 @ 3:07 AM

5. wrote:
Aw, this was a really nice post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a superb
article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

May 9, 2019 @ 6:55 AM

6. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior
to and you are just extremely magnificent. I actually like what you have received here, really like what you're saying and the way during which you assert it.
You're making it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
I cant wait to learn far more from you. That is really a tremendous site.

May 12, 2019 @ 1:46 AM

7. wrote:
Wow, awesome weblog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The full glance of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!

July 9, 2019 @ 8:08 AM

8. wrote:
Hi mates, good paragraph and pleasant urging commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

July 15, 2019 @ 1:48 PM

9. wrote:
Admiring the commitment you put into your site and detailed information you provide.
It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same out of date rehashed information. Wonderful read!
I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

July 16, 2019 @ 3:26 PM

10. wrote:
Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the favor?.I'm attempting to to
find issues to improve my site!I guess its good enough to use a few of your
ideas!!

July 20, 2019 @ 8:48 AM

11. wrote:
hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! percentage we be in contact more about your post on AOL?
I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
May be that's you! Having a look ahead to look you.

July 22, 2019 @ 6:13 AM

12. wrote:
I do not even understand how I ended up right here, however I believed this put
up used to be great. I do not know who you're but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already.
Cheers!

July 23, 2019 @ 2:38 PM

13. wrote:
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the
website is really good.

July 30, 2019 @ 11:45 AM

14. wrote:
I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be utilizing?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog
and I'd like to find something more risk-free.

Do you have any recommendations?

August 14, 2019 @ 7:00 AM

15. wrote:
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be
just what I'm looking for. Does one offer guest writers
to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind producing a post
or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write regarding here.
Again, awesome web site!

September 3, 2019 @ 7:06 PM

16. wrote:
Hello! I simply wish to give you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you've got here
on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

September 8, 2019 @ 11:44 AM

17. wrote:
Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

Please let me know. Cheers

September 25, 2019 @ 12:32 PM

18. wrote:
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the
layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a
great blog like this one these days.

September 28, 2019 @ 7:16 AM

19. wrote:
Marvelous, what a weblog it is! This weblog presents valuable facts to us,
keep it up.

October 25, 2019 @ 6:45 AM

20. wrote:
I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers,
its really really good article on building up new webpage.

November 14, 2019 @ 5:35 AM

21. wrote:
Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally suggest
to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.

November 14, 2019 @ 4:36 PM

22. wrote:
continuously i used to read smaller posts that also
clear their motive, and that is also happening
with this article which I am reading at this place.

November 19, 2019 @ 8:57 AM

23. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated.
Your favourite justification appeared to be on the
net the easiest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while folks
consider concerns that they plainly do not realize about. You controlled
to hit the nail upon the highest as well as defined out the entire thing
without having side effect , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back
to get more. Thanks

November 20, 2019 @ 5:14 AM

24. wrote:
Hey very nice blog!

November 28, 2019 @ 2:19 PM

25. wrote:
Currently it seems like Movable Type is the best blogging platform
out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

December 3, 2019 @ 1:56 AM

26. wrote:
For latest news you have to visit world wide web and
on the web I found this web site as a finest web page for latest
updates.

December 4, 2019 @ 6:17 PM

27. wrote:
I love reading through a post that can make men and women think.

Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

December 5, 2019 @ 1:56 AM

28. wrote:
Keep on writing, great job!

December 5, 2019 @ 2:01 AM

29. wrote:
That is really interesting, You're an overly skilled blogger.

I've joined your rss feed and stay up for searching for extra
of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared your website in my
social networks

December 5, 2019 @ 3:49 AM

30. wrote:
Quality content is the important to attract the viewers
to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this site is providing.

December 5, 2019 @ 4:43 PM

31. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this web site needs a great
deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to
see more, thanks for the info!

December 5, 2019 @ 9:04 PM

32. wrote:
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Thank you

December 6, 2019 @ 9:18 PM

33. wrote:
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog!
I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

December 14, 2019 @ 5:01 AM

34. wrote:
excellent issues altogether, you simply received a logo new
reader. What might you recommend about your put up that you
made a few days in the past? Any sure?

December 20, 2019 @ 12:07 AM

35. wrote:
When someone writes an post he/she keeps the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a user can be aware of it.
Thus that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

December 28, 2019 @ 4:29 AM

36. wrote:
Hello! I simply would like to give you a big thumbs up for the excellent info you have got right here on this post.
I will be returning to your site for more soon.

December 29, 2019 @ 11:11 PM

37. wrote:
I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to
blogroll.

January 7, 2020 @ 2:30 AM

38. wrote:
Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.

January 14, 2020 @ 11:37 AM

39. wrote:
I love it when folks get together and share opinions. Great site, keep it up!

January 14, 2020 @ 10:20 PM

40. wrote:
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren't loading properly.
I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

January 16, 2020 @ 1:54 AM

41. wrote:
I am no longer positive where you are getting your info, however great topic.
I needs to spend a while studying more or figuring out more.
Thank you for fantastic information I was in search of
this information for my mission.

January 18, 2020 @ 12:23 PM

42. wrote:
Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks

January 18, 2020 @ 3:29 PM

43. wrote:
If you are going for best contents like I do,
simply visit this web site everyday because it provides feature contents, thanks

January 29, 2020 @ 7:46 AM

44. wrote:
Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

February 17, 2020 @ 6:48 AM

45. wrote:
Highly energetic article, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

February 17, 2020 @ 9:05 AM

46. wrote:
Hey outstanding website! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work?
I've absolutely no expertise in programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for
new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject
nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Kudos!

February 17, 2020 @ 9:05 AM

47. wrote:
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of
the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less.
I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am
concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard
fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my
wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

February 17, 2020 @ 9:58 AM

48. wrote:
I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis
to obtain updated from latest information.

February 17, 2020 @ 10:02 AM

49. wrote:
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have
truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed
and I hope you write again soon!

February 17, 2020 @ 10:30 AM

50. wrote:
An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little research on this.
And he in fact ordered me breakfast simply because
I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this....

Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk
about this subject here on your internet site.

February 17, 2020 @ 10:35 AM

51. wrote:
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or
did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking
to construct my own blog and would like to find
out where u got this from. appreciate it

February 17, 2020 @ 10:35 AM

52. wrote:
You've made some good points there. I looked on the internet for more
info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this
web site.

February 17, 2020 @ 10:48 AM

53. wrote:
Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these knowledge, so it's nice to read this weblog, and I used to pay
a visit this web site all the time.

February 17, 2020 @ 10:49 AM

54. wrote:
The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my
iPad and tested to see if it can survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now
broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had
to share it with someone!

February 17, 2020 @ 12:13 PM

55. wrote:
It's not my first time to go to see this site, i am browsing this web page dailly and take pleasant facts from here all the
time.

February 17, 2020 @ 1:57 PM

56. wrote:
Thanks for finally talking about >ACI Entertainment February 17, 2020 @ 2:49 PM

57. wrote:
Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at this web page, and
paragraph is actually fruitful for me, keep up posting such articles or reviews.

February 17, 2020 @ 3:34 PM

58. wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed
this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

February 17, 2020 @ 4:16 PM

59. wrote:
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but certainly you're going
to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

February 17, 2020 @ 4:20 PM

60. wrote:
Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time
and effort to put this article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading
and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

February 17, 2020 @ 8:14 PM

61. wrote:
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice
blog like this one nowadays.

February 17, 2020 @ 9:28 PM

62. wrote:
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more
enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer
to create your theme? Exceptional work!

February 17, 2020 @ 9:32 PM

63. wrote:
Hello, Neat post. There's a problem together with
your site in web explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless
is the market chief and a huge component of other folks will pass over your wonderful writing due to
this problem.

February 17, 2020 @ 9:37 PM

64. wrote:
Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion, post is pleasant, thats why i have read it completely

February 18, 2020 @ 12:05 PM

65. wrote:
These are in fact fantastic ideas in regarding
blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

February 18, 2020 @ 12:20 PM

66. wrote:
Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from
my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
Carry on the excellent work!

February 18, 2020 @ 12:25 PM

67. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting
videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

February 18, 2020 @ 12:43 PM

68. wrote:
Hello to all, because I am in fact eager of reading this website's post
to be updated regularly. It includes good data.

February 18, 2020 @ 12:49 PM

69. wrote:
What i do not understood is actually how
you are now not actually a lot more smartly-preferred than you might be
now. You are so intelligent. You know therefore considerably with regards to this topic,
produced me individually imagine it from a lot of numerous angles.
Its like women and men are not involved unless it's one thing to do with Lady gaga!

Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

February 18, 2020 @ 1:02 PM

70. wrote:
Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup.

Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

February 18, 2020 @ 1:40 PM

71. wrote:
I like what you guys are usually up too. This
type of clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to
blogroll.

February 18, 2020 @ 1:40 PM

72. wrote:
Great beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time
as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a weblog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright
clear idea

February 18, 2020 @ 1:45 PM

73. wrote:
Yes! Finally something about 진천카지노 홍보.

February 18, 2020 @ 2:58 PM

74. wrote:
Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great effort.

February 18, 2020 @ 4:20 PM

75. wrote:
Thanks for some other fantastic article. Where else may anybody get that
type of info in such an ideal method of writing?

I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the look for such information.

February 18, 2020 @ 5:09 PM

76. wrote:
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job.
I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.

February 18, 2020 @ 6:28 PM

77. wrote:
Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you
need any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

February 18, 2020 @ 7:37 PM

78. wrote:
We stumbled over here from a different website
and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so
now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

February 18, 2020 @ 10:06 PM

79. wrote:
Hello colleagues, its enormous piece of writing concerning cultureand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

February 18, 2020 @ 10:16 PM

80. wrote:
Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I
was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with others, why
not shoot me an e-mail if interested.

February 19, 2020 @ 1:30 AM

81. wrote:
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with
a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is
wonderful blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

February 19, 2020 @ 4:41 AM

82. wrote:
What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious knowledge
about unpredicted feelings.

February 19, 2020 @ 9:35 AM

83. wrote:
Hi every one, here every person is sharing such knowledge, therefore it's fastidious to read
this web site, and I used to pay a visit this weblog every day.

February 19, 2020 @ 6:51 PM

84. wrote:
Thanks , I've just been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now.
However, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to
the source?

February 19, 2020 @ 11:59 PM

85. wrote:
Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly
enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I
will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

February 20, 2020 @ 8:37 AM

86. wrote:
We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your site provided us with valuable information to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire
community will be grateful to you.

February 20, 2020 @ 9:06 AM

87. wrote:
After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from
now on whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?
Appreciate it!

February 20, 2020 @ 9:08 AM

88. wrote:
I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's
to be precisely what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on some
of the subjects you write concerning here.
Again, awesome web log!

February 20, 2020 @ 9:14 AM

89. wrote:
Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to
know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I
wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

February 20, 2020 @ 9:23 AM

90. wrote:
Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast
coming yet again to read other news.

February 20, 2020 @ 9:31 AM

91. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of
this site. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that
"perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance.
I must say that you've done a excellent job with this.
In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera.
Outstanding Blog!

February 20, 2020 @ 9:39 AM

92. wrote:
Very nice write-up. I definitely love this website.
Keep writing!

February 20, 2020 @ 10:27 AM

93. wrote:
Hi terrific website! Does running a blog similar
to this take a large amount of work? I've virtually no understanding of programming however I was hoping to start
my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off subject nevertheless I simply wanted to
ask. Thanks a lot!

February 20, 2020 @ 11:03 AM

94. wrote:
Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site
is wonderful, let alone the content!

February 20, 2020 @ 11:25 AM

95. wrote:
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

Exceptional blog and wonderful style and design.

February 20, 2020 @ 11:42 AM

96. wrote:
If you are going for finest contents like I do, only go to see this web page daily for the reason that it presents feature contents, thanks

February 20, 2020 @ 12:14 PM

97. wrote:
Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be
okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

February 20, 2020 @ 12:16 PM

98. wrote:
You should take part in a contest for one of the highest quality blogs online.

I'm going to recommend this web site!

February 20, 2020 @ 12:31 PM

99. wrote:
I all the time emailed this blog post page to all my friends, because if like to read it then my
links will too.

February 20, 2020 @ 1:43 PM

100. wrote:
Highly energetic post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there
be a part 2?

February 20, 2020 @ 5:35 PM

101. wrote:
I'm no longer certain the place you're getting your info,
however good topic. I must spend some time finding out much
more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic information I
was searching for this information for my mission.

February 20, 2020 @ 7:38 PM

102. wrote:
I'll right away grab your rss as I can't find your email subscription link or
e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognise so
that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

February 20, 2020 @ 8:43 PM

103. wrote:
Amazing! Its genuinely amazing article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this
piece of writing.

February 20, 2020 @ 11:40 PM

104. wrote:
This is a topic which is near to my heart... Thank you!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

February 21, 2020 @ 1:03 AM

105. wrote:
Hello friends, nice post and nice urging commented here, I am in fact enjoying by these.

February 21, 2020 @ 1:35 AM

106. wrote:
Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any suggestions?

February 21, 2020 @ 11:36 AM

107. wrote:
I'm not positive where you are getting your info, but great topic.

I must spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thank you for magnificent info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

February 21, 2020 @ 11:38 AM

108. wrote:
Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

February 21, 2020 @ 2:47 PM

109. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

February 21, 2020 @ 5:51 PM

110. wrote:
Hello everyone, it's my first visit at this web site,
and post is in fact fruitful in support of
me, keep up posting these types of posts.

February 22, 2020 @ 6:51 AM

111. wrote:
What's up, always i used to check web site posts here early in the daylight,
since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

February 22, 2020 @ 6:51 AM

112. wrote:
Hello to every one, the contents present at this web
site are actually remarkable for people experience, well,
keep up the nice work fellows.

February 22, 2020 @ 7:29 AM

113. wrote:
I really like looking through a post that can make people think.
Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

February 22, 2020 @ 10:04 AM

114. wrote:
Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a while now and finally
got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx!
Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic job!

February 22, 2020 @ 10:14 AM

115. wrote:
Hey there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really found
you by mistake, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I
am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all
at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read more, Please do keep up the
great b.

February 22, 2020 @ 10:29 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.